1. High grinding efficiency: advanced grinding principles makes it possible to save as much as 20~30% power consumption when compared with the ball mill. With the increasing of moisture content, it can save more and more electricity.
2. Strong drying capacity: it can make use of the hot waste gases from the kiln to do drying, and it is capable of drying and grinding raw materials with moisture content as much as 15%.
3. Small in size, and simple process flow: it has integrated crushing, drying, grinding, separating and conveying into one body.
4. Low noises and little dust: there is no direct contact between the grinding rollers and grinding disc. So metallic impact is avoided and its noises is 20~25 decibels lower when compared with ball mill. Totally closed negative pressure operation has employed by this vertical raw mill, so there is no dust during the operation, which can help to keep the production environment clean.
5. Low wear rate and little metallic pollution: its metal wear is only 5~10g/t.
6. With stable chemical composition and even particle size, its products are quite easy to calcine.